Marina and Lakes
The Marina features a beachfront area with two pavilions, two beach volleyball nets, boat slips, and a swimming area. The lake is by far our most desirable amenity. There are seven lakes in our community- Crystal, Diamond, Lake Carolina (main lake), Mirror, Sapphire, Silver, and Ski Lake. On a sunny day, you'll be sure to see boaters out on the water with the beach full of residents enjoying time with family and neighbors.
Access to Lakes
- Main Lake through the Marina
- Ski Lake via canoe or kayaks through Lake Carolina
- Diamond Lake via Pineridge Cove at sign. Walk in only
- Sapphire Lake via Lotus Lane (off of Grayson's Place in Deer Haven.) Walk in only
- Crystal Lake via Carolina Way (on the right if you're coming from the gate headed toward the marina) where the wood sign states Dam Access. Walk in only
Main lake 240 Acres, Ski lake 125 acres, (2) 40 acre lakes, and 3 smaller lakes.
Residents may click here for documents needed to rent the Pavilions.
Memorial Pavilion and Beach Pavilion will be rented in 6 hr blocks; 8 am to 2 pm or 3 pm to 9 pm.
Beach Pavilion is not available for rentals Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Rental fee: $60 usage fee with $100 deposit.